Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Confused about Health Care Reform?

You are not alone! With the passing of the two new health care bills signed March 26th by Obama many folks are waking up scratching their heads and saying, "What happens now?"

Having been in the industry for over 14 years now I can honestly say this is the first time I am right there with you! My goal by using this blog is to reveal the answers to all of our questions as they become available from the powers that be! So who are the powers that be, well that is why there is so much confusion! With multiple States filing lawsuits against the Federal Government and legal departments of the insurance carriers still in session for explaining just what the ramifications the legislation will initiate we must all be patient, take a deep breath and work through this together to find out!

I hope to be that person, or blog if you will, that you sit down with your cup of Joe or smoothie and read the latest updates I post. The good news is I am in the industry, your questions and concerns are the same as mine and I will take the time to read up, ask questions and filter out THE BOTTOM LINE, of how YOU will be affected! Please, I encourage questions and I also encourage you to share my blog with others. So, take a deep breath, relax, and ask away! I am here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment